Overview of CAESL’s Inventions
As an innovation-driven group, CAESL is on a mission to offer unique, state-of-the-art water and energy solutions. As an experienced team with a background in developing advanced sustainable solutions for houses and buildings, we have a view to supporting the world leaders’ goal of NET ZERO cities and products. We have a team of distinguished designers and consultants (from both industry and academia) who are specialised in designing, developing, identifying, and or creating innovative solutions. Below, our current invention projects are briefly described:
1. Smart Water Dispensers
Water coolers and dispensers in public/work settings have been removed, taped off, or unused due to the risk of cross-contamination (spread by touching). This issue was significantly deepened during the pandemic and the increased risk of Covid-19 transmission.
CASEL has developed a state-of-the-art patented water dispensing system to drive consumer health and safety. This smart technology can be called “the next generation of water dispensers.”
- Minimizing the risk of using water dispensers in public places
- Promotes a healthy brand image
- Help reduce the production and use of water bottles
2. Smart Solar Panels
High ambient temperatures have several negative impacts on the performance and efficiency of PV cells and panels.
CAESL has developed an innovative thermal absorber heat exchanger that can improve the performance and efficiency of PV panels significantly. This patent-protected innovation can be easily installed into the space behind any standard solar panel and includes a smart controller system with a powerful optimization engine that smartly controls the performance of the heat exchanger.
- Higher electricity production;
- Improves the effective lifespan of solar panels;
- Improves the return on investment of solar panels;
- Does not use expensive fluids;
- Do not need any changes in the geometry of the panel: in this absorber system, there will be no need to change the structure of the PV panel, while the use of other systems (in comparison) will change the structure of both the panel itself and the supporting bases;
- Does not need high maintenance compared to other cooling systems;
- Supports the net zero concepts and does not produce carbon dioxide as such;
- Is resilient to climate/weather change.
Get In Touch
Are you interested in learning more about our solution and services? If so, get in touch with us today. We would be happy to discuss our offerings with you in detail and answer any questions you may have.
+44 23 8111 2562
+44 333 090 5339
50 The Avenue Southampton SO17 1XQ UK
Greywater recycling is rising in popularity as the technology required to treat it develops and the use of smart water metres increases in homes and businesses across the UK. While treated greywater...
Smart technology, artificial intelligence and the internet of things are all phrases that have become more and more prevalent over the past few years. Using online and internet-enabled technology to...
‘Net zero’ is a phrase that has been in common parlance for a while now. It’s a major part of climate change policy and a stated target for many businesses and organisations around the world. Net...
Looking for a sustainable initiative?
Sign up with us today for getting latest update for future references and exciting offers